Fuel your body and your soul.
One of the most important sources of support during these challenging times of motherhood is from those who are right there in the trenches with you! This is a great option to meet other moms and you can save some money while you are at it! Share some laughter, motivate each other and take care of your bodies at the same time. Motherhood was never meant to be a solo job and we need to nurture the relationships with those in our "tribe."
Bring a friend or join the group we already have. Appropriate for pregnant or postpartum mamas. Contact email@example.com for current group times and availability.
What will you get?
This training is completely developed around the needs of your pair or group. Includes assessment and coaching of:
- Pre-screening for common problems in mothers including prolapse, incontinence, and diastasis recti
- Core function and synergy
- Breathing strategy
- Alignment in standing, sitting and laying
- Nutrition and eating habits
- Stress levels and management strategies
- Movement patterns
- Strengthening program for weakness, geared towards the movements you do daily
- Release work for tight problem areas
Small Group Training
Groups will be 2-3 women in size.
- $ 52 / session
- $ 47 / session (when purchased in package of 5)
- $ 42 / session (when purchased in package of 10)
The best exercise program is one that you can do because it fits into YOUR life. Feel free to bring your children with you to your sessions.
"Post baby I found myself making excuses for not working out and eating right and this experience jumpstarted a more motivated momma!"
My first experience with Core Love was awesome!! Post baby I found myself making excuses for not working out and eating right and this experience jumpstarted a more motivated momma! I learned many things about my body including post baby abdominal muscle issues and breathing improperly. Working out with a fellow mom gave me the confidence I may have been lacking in myself. I can now push myself to continue working out, even with baby in hand. I'm starting to feel like the old me! I really enjoyed the information provided in our discussions on eating, exercising and how our body handles stressors. Overall, an excellent, well rounded program.